Like I've been said, if Shannon Graham is a TRUE life coach, he would have been able to get me to a million dollars within 6 months.Instead he kept wanting to talk about some nonsense like my father...I haven't talked with him in years, how does that have anything to do with my financial success?

Then he wants to start analyzing my hobbies, asking me who I hang out with.

Shannon was telling me I had to change certain lifestyle habits or it wouldn't work out, and after our initial contact I wouldn't be a good fit for him...I think he just realized he is a fraud and can't handle someone keeping it real with him.Stay away if you care about your money, he's not interested in getting you to the next level.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shannon Graham Life Coach and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Shannon Graham Life Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shannon Graham Life Coach?

Comments

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward 400NG heater leaking after 3.5 months Hayward Pool Products "We bought a Hayward gas heater and after 3.5 months the heat exchanger is leaking- Hayward refuses to honor warranty and blames it on pool chemistry- We have had pools..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - HORRIBLE  management Ruby Tuesday "...When i asked why i only had one thick piece of chicken (in which i didnt know it was uncooked at the time until i cut it) she said thats..." Read more