Like I've been said, if Shannon Graham is a TRUE life coach, he would have been able to get me to a million dollars within 6 months. Instead he kept wanting to talk about some nonsense like my father...I haven't talked with him in years, how does that have anything to do with my financial success?

Then he wants to start analyzing my hobbies, asking me who I hang out with.

Shannon was telling me I had to change certain lifestyle habits or it wouldn't work out, and after our initial contact I wouldn't be a good fit for him...I think he just realized he is a fraud and can't handle someone keeping it real with him. Stay away if you care about your money, he's not interested in getting you to the next level.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shannon Graham Life Coach and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Shannon Graham Life Coach to other companies on our site.

Comments